June 17, 2020
Temporary Closures and Store Offerings
- Anthropologie:Now open! Also, offering curbside pickup.
- Barbers Inn: Open for regular hours. Appointment required.
- Beauty Ecology Organic Salon:Open, resuming regular hours. Text (612-386-4044) or email (email@example.com) about availability.
- Benedict’s: Open for indoor seating at limited capacity from 7:30 am – 3:00 pm, reservations required. Patios now open! They are only accepting same day reservations starting at 7 am, 7 days a week! Reservations are required, no walk-ins are allowed at this time. Delivery via Postmates and curbside pickup. Order online at benedictswayzata.com or by phone (952) 923-1903
- DryBar: Open for normal hours
- 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon: Open for normal hours.
- Flyfeet Running: Three class options available; In the Studio, Outdoors and Virtual.
- Folkstone: Call (651) 631-6100 with inquiries
- Laka Spa: Open for normal hours.
- Nine TwentyFive: Dine-in and porches are open. Reservations are required – call 612.356.5330 to make one. Offering carry out and curbside food pickup from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 7 days a week with breakfast offered daily 8:30 – 11:00am. With each order, $1 is donated to Feeding America. Purchase a gift card online here: https://ninetwentyfive.com/giftcards/
- Nonna’s: No in-class learning. Call (952) 300-7860 for questions
- Quayside: Call with inquiries: 952-249-2300
- Sotheby’s International Realty: Open houses are reopening, but can provide remote support. Call (952) 230 – 3100
- Suite Nails: Open, resuming normal hours.
- The Landing Hotel and Residence: Open. Call 952-777-7900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Purchase a gift card online here: https://www.thehotellanding.com/gift-cards.html
- Truce: Open 8 am – 2 pm for curbside and delivery, order through their website.
- Twiggs Salon: Opening for normal hours. In a new space at 811 Lake St. East. Call (952) 258-0200 for an appointment.